WELCOME ABOARD AMERICA'S BILINGUAL BOATING & YACHTING LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE
PRINT DISTRIBUTION :
1. Direct mailing to luxury waterfront homes, with private docks, located in exclusive South Florida coastal communities, valued between US$ 4-$35 million. 50% residents: Latin/bilingual.
2. National Yacht Clubs. Over 750 major US Yacht Clubs and Marinas concentrated along the East and West coasts, and the Gulf of Mexico.
3. International Yacht Clubs/Marinas. Exclusive boating spots in Central & South America, including Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela. Also, in the Caribbean, the Bahamas, Mexico, Canada, and the Mediterranean.
4. Luxury Hotels & Resorts. 150+ 4 & 5-star Hotels in the US, and 50+ International luxury resorts in Latin America, the Caribbean, the Bahamas, and the Mediterranean.
5. Hard copy subscriptions
6. Single copy sales:
- Barnes & Noble
- West Marine
- Premium newsstands throughout Mexico
7. Additional Distribution:
- National & International top boating events year-round: Regattas: Bacardi Miami & Bacardi Newport Sailing Weeks, Antigua Classics, the Panerai North American Classic Circuit, Trofeo Almirante Conde de Barcelona, etc.
- Boat Shows: Miami International Boat Show, Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Palm Beach Boat Show, Panama International Boat Show, Cartagena International Boat Show.
- South Florida: Marinas, real estate offices and luxury residences in high-end areas.
- Private social and business clubs in 16 states
ONLINE DISTRIBUTION: Our e-magazines are posted at www.yachtingtimesmagazine.com where each issue is visited by thousands of readers from all over the world, mainly from the US, Latin America and Europe.
If you are interested in promoting your high-end products or services, we invite you to advertise with us!
Contact Yachting Times Magazine at firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 1-786-237-7830 P.O. Box 491196, Key Biscayne, FL 33149, USA - www.yachtingtimesmagazine.com