The 32nd Annual Miami Yacht Show, also known as the Magic City’s premier luxury yachting event, will showcase over 400 of the world’s most extraordinary and uniquely designed yachts and superyachts across three marina sites when it returns to its new home in downtown Miami at One Herald Plaza over President’s Day Weekend, Feb. 13-17.
Produced by Informa Markets, which also co-owns the show with the International Yacht Broker’s Association (IYBA), this year’s show will feature exclusive events, luxury exhibits and exciting enhancements from floating cocktail lounges, new hospitality and dining experiences, and increased accessibility to elevate the overall show experience and further its transformation into the ultimate luxury lifestyle showcase. The 60-acre display includes a massive 67,000 square-foot on-land pavilion space accommodating 200+ exhibitors featuring the latest in marine accessories and more than 15 spectacular must-see new yachts, including the U.S. debut of the 278-foot BOLD.
Here’s what’s new at this year’s Miami Yacht Show:
– Two Main Entrances: To improve traffic and the overall guest experience, organizers have added an additional main entrance on the north side of the show at Northeast 16th street to complement the south side, which is located south of Northeast 14th street.
-Two Floating Cocktail Lounges: To provide guests additional options, Miami Yacht Show has added two floating cocktail lounges, including one on the south side and one on the north side, offering panoramic water views. The show has also added unique culinary offerings sourced regionally expanding upon its premium dining options, including upscale steak and seafood eatery Truluck’s and one of Miami Beach’s hidden gems, Sunny Poke.
– Miami Boating Week: Bringing a world-class attraction to the city of Miami, the Miami Yacht Show and the concurrent Miami International Boat Show have dubbed the signature event “Miami Boating Week.” Together, the two separate, but iconic shows display more than 2,000 boats, representing the largest marine showcase in the world. Collectively the two shows attract 130,000 boating and marine enthusiasts from around the globe to the Magic City during “Miami Boating Week” every year. Joint admission tickets are available at Miamiboatingweek.com.
– Enhanced Transportation Options: Private yacht tenders will link the Miami Yacht Show north and south sides to its SuperYacht Miami site at Island Gardens. New for 2020, water taxis will shuttle guests between Miami Yacht Show and the Miami International Boat Show on Virginia Key, providing a seamless experience for boating enthusiasts to visit all three shows. Shuttle service will also be available to transport guests to and from the Miami Yacht Show and Miami International Boat Show. The Miami Yacht Show features a dedicated ground shuttle to and from the Brightline and offers valet parking and over 3,500 self-parking spaces on-site at the show.
– Enhanced Dining Experiences: The Miami Yacht Show will offer a centrally located upscale dining experience within the main exhibition pavilion. A premium open bar, gourmet food, happy hours featuring award-winning mixologists, wine tastings and private social events will feature marina views in a climate-controlled oasis.
– U.S. Debut of BOLD: Measuring 278-feet, BOLD, will make its U.S. debut, representing the largest and newest superyacht at the Miami Yacht Show. The ultra-luxurious and striking superyacht also represents the largest produced by Australia’s premier luxury yacht builder, SilverYachts, and the most fuel-efficient hull form to date. Harnessing the world leading fuel efficiency and technical supremacy of its predecessors, BOLD reveals aggressive styling and expansive, sophisticated and luxurious interior and exterior spaces.
– New Exhibitors: Adding to its international profile of builders from around the world, the Miami Yacht Show will showcase yachts from new luxury yacht brokers this year, including Riviera Yachts, Majesty Yachts from Dubai, Horizon Yachts, and Invictus Yachts.
– Expanded Show Hours: Visitors can now watch the sunset from the docks of the Miami Yacht Show with extended show hours this year (Thursday, Feb. 13 – Sunday, Feb. 16 from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Monday, Feb. 17 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
To further the luxury lifestyle experience for guests, SuperYacht Miami, located on Island Gardens Deep Harbour on Watson Island, will be transformed into an exclusive destination displaying 60 show-stopping megayachts. For supercar enthusiasts, Miami Yacht Show will display an exotic and collectible auto showcase. For the art lovers, just steps away from the show, Art Wynwood, a contemporary and modern art fair produced by Art Miami, also runs concurrently with the Miami Yacht Show.
The Miami Yacht Show draws a global audience of 32,000 visitors and generates an estimated $486 million economic impact over the five-day event. A general admission ticket is $30 per day; a prime time preview ticket is $45 on Thursday Feb. 13; children 12 and under are free. For more information on ticket pricing, show hours, transportation options, activities and more, visit www.MiamiYachtShow.com.
32ND Annual Miami Yacht Show
The 32ND Annual Miami Yacht Show returns to its new location at One Herald Plaza between the MacArthur Causeway and Sea Isle Marina in downtown Miami, President’s Day Weekend, February 13 – 17, 2020. Attracting yachting enthusiasts from around the globe, this spectacular in-water display features over 400 yachts and superyachts from the world’s most renowned yacht builders and leading yacht brokers. The exhibition also features the latest in marine technology and accessories. Miami’s premier yachting event is also in closer proximity to its SuperYacht Miami at Island Gardens Deep Harbour on Watson Island. Bursting in an expansive 67,000 sq ft pavilion, the show’s world-class allure features an array of luxury lifestyle exhibits, exclusive retail, exotic cars, private aircraft and a new dining destination offering premium food and beverage, select events and special sunset happy hours overlooking the Miami Yacht Show’s exclusive marinas. The Miami Yacht Show is managed and produced by Informa Markets and co-owned with the International Yacht Brokers Association (IYBA). More information is available at www.MiamiYachtShow.com.